- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Sound Transit - August highlights from The Platform - August 31, 2018
Public hearing notices for the Town Council and the Planning Commission will be posted at least two weeks prior to the date of the public hearing. When possible, we will include supplementary information about the hearing topic. Notices will remain on this page for as long as the information remains timely.
For additional information, please contact:
- Clerk/Treasurer Sue Ann Spens for matter before the Council, or
- Deputy Clerk Angela Kulp for matters before the Planning Commission.