- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Special Election Filing -- Beaux Arts Council Position No. 2 - July 17, 2019
Interested in serving on the Town Council? Check out information about filing for office at... [more...]
Public notices will be posted in a timely manner and will remain on this page until no longer needed.
Notices for public hearings before the Town Council and the Planning Commission will be posted at least two weeks prior to the date of the public hearing as required by state statute. When possible, we will include supplementary information about the hearing topic. Notices will remain on this page for as long as the information remains timely.
For additional information, please contact:
- Clerk/Treasurer Sue Ann Spens for matters before the Council, or
- Deputy Clerk Angela Kulp for matters before the Planning Commission.
Sue Ann Spens