- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Free High-volume COVID-19 test site comes to King County’s Eastside - December 13, 2020
Summary: A new free COVID-19 test site will open at Bellevue College on Tuesday, December 15. Thi... [more...]
Mental Health Resources - December 01, 2020
Many of us are feeling the strain of the ongoing pandemic. We encourage everyone to explore... [more...]
Stay tuned here to the latest breaking news and alerts from the Town of Beaux Arts Village. Subscribe today and have Recent News and Alerts delivered directly to you via email and or text! Just another way we are working harder to better serve our community.
Free High-volume COVID-19 test site comes to King County’s Eastside
December 13, 2020
Summary: A new free COVID-19 test site will open at Bellevue College on Tuesday, December 15. This site will expand COVID-19 testing on the Eastside and complement existing free test sites already in operation in Renton, Auburn, Tukwila, Federal Way, Des Moines, and Enumclaw.
Story: Expansion of testing into the Eastside of King County
Starting this week, there will be a new option for convenient, free COVID-19 testing on the Eastside. A new site at Bellevue College will open on Tuesday, expanding efforts to control the spread of COVID-19 in east King County and along the I-90 corridor. This will be the first free, high-capacity COVID-19 test site on the Eastside. This site will be free and open to anyone, regardless of insurance or immigration status.
If you have COVID-like symptoms or have had close contact with someone with COVID-19, Public Health – Seattle & King County urges you to avoid contact with others and get tested immediately. Stay home and away from others while you are waiting for test results.
The new test site is located at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Follow the signs to the entrance is on 148th Ave SE. Drive-thru and limited walk-up testing is available. The test site is available via the 221, 226, 228, 245, and 271 bus lines.
The test site will be open Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., beginning Tuesday, December 15. People are strongly encouraged, but not required, to register for a testing appointment. Visit www.ichs.com/free-covid-19-testing/ for scheduling and registration. Visit www.kingcounty.gov/covid/sites to see information on all free test sites, including Bellevue College.
The test site will be operated by International Community Health Services (ICHS) and hosted by Bellevue College, with support from King County and the City of Bellevue.
Mental Health Resources
December 01, 2020
Many of us are feeling the strain of the ongoing pandemic. We encourage everyone to explore this brief list of resources for help.
- Crisis Connections provides many resources and support for anxiety, loneliness, recovery, and more. Language interpretation in more than 155 languages is available. Call 866-427-4747 or text HOME to 741741 for support.
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline provides trained counselors and support for stress, anxiety and more. Support available 24/7, 365 days a year. Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUS to 66746. Spanish-speakers can call the hotline and press "2" for bilingual support. Interpreters are available for 100 other languages.
- The Boys Town National Hotline is a free resource and counseling service that assists youth and parents 24/7, year round, nationwide. Spanish-speaking counselors and translation services for more than 100 languages also are available 24 hours a day. Call 1-800-448-3000, text VOICE to 20121, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect.
- King County's Department of Community and Human Services provides publicly funded mental health and substance use services to low-income people in need.
- Additional resources and mental health resources can be found on Washington State Coronavirus resources website.
Sound Transit - South Bellevue Construction Alert
November 03, 2020
Sound Transit is on track to open 28 new stations over the next four years. To learn more about locations and other news about ST's four-year plan, click here.
Visit Sound Transit's East Link Extension page for the more information about Sound Transit construction on the Eastside, including the South Bellevue travel corridor.