- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Special Election Filing -- Beaux Arts Council Position No. 2 - July 17, 2019
Interested in serving on the Town Council? Check out information about filing for office at... [more...]
Public Works / Street Department
The Public Works / Street Department oversees all construction and maintenance on rights-of-way (ROWs) in the Town of Beaux Arts Village, including pavement repairs, storm drain maintenance, and any work performed by private owners that involves or impacts the ROW. Town Engineer Stacia Shroeder works under contract with the Town to perform these duties. Deputy Clerk Angela Kulp handles the administrative aspects of this process and serves as a liaison between the Town Engineer and its residents.
Construction on private property is overseen by the Building Department and inspected by the Town Building Official. Please refer to that section for more information.
In the Public Works / Street Department section of this website, you will find pages for:
- Right-of-Way Permits - presents the instructions and forms needed to apply for a permit. Please revies this page before you make plans for your next constrution project as some of this my apply even if your project is on private property. You will need Adobe Acrobat to use these documents.
- Right-of Way Maintenance - discusses the responsibilities for ROW maintenance shared by the Town and its residents.
- Town Clean Up - outlines special clean-up events and the associated volunteer opportunies for Town residents.
- Street Lights - provides information about reporting a non-working street light in your vicinity.
- Small Works Roster - describes the Town's process for public-works contractors to become eligible to work on Town-administered projects.
If you need information about the Town codes governing use of the public Rights of Way and any work to be performed on public property, please see the link to the Beaux Arts Village Municipal Code below. These codes set forth the Town's rules for this work.
PLEASE NOTE: The Town of Beaux Arts Village issues its own building, grading, mechanical, plumbing, demolition and right-of-way permits. The Town does NOT issue permits for electrical work. Electrical permits are issued by the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, Bellevue Service Location, 425.990.1400
Angela Kulp, Deputy Clerk
Sue Ann Spens, Clerk/Treasurer
Other Right-of-Way Matters