- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Community Input Needed for Future East King County Bus Service - April 06, 2021
The East Link Connections transit-needs survey is open through April 25, 2021. This pro... [more...]
Sound Transit - South Bellevue Construction Alert - April 03, 2021
Sound Transit's South Bellevue Station is looking good! For all things Sound Transit, visit... [more...]
Free High-volume COVID-19 test site comes to King County’s Eastside - December 13, 2020
Summary: A new free COVID-19 test site will open at Bellevue College on Tuesday, December 15. Thi... [more...]
Emergency Services / Public Safety
DIAL 911 IF YOU HAVE A POLICE, FIRE, OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
- The Town contracts with the King County Sheriff's Office (KCSO) for police-protection services, including crime response and traffic enforcement.
◦ If you have an emergency, please dial 911. The 911 dispatcher answering your call will ask you several questions to help them prioritize your call and ensure that your emergency it is handled immediately.
◦ If you have a routine matter, please contact KCSO by dialing 206.296.3311. This non-emergency line is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and operators are trained to determine if your situation should be escalated to emergency status.
- The Town contracts with the Bellevue Fire Department for fire-protection and Medic One services.
◦ If you have an emergency, please contact Bellevue Fire for by dialing 911.
◦ If you have a routine matter, please contact them by dialing 425.452.6892
- The Town also has a Town Marshal who coordinates the Blockwatch Program and acts as a liaison between the Town and the King County Sheriff's Office. Please refer to your Green Book for more information about the Marshal's duties and the Blockwatch Program.