- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Gov. Inslee Stay-Home Order - March 23, 2020
On March 23rd, Governor Inslee issued a Stay-Home order for residents of Washington State. ... [more...]
Town Services Temporarily Suspended - March 17, 2020
The Town of Beaux Arts Village as determined that it it in the best interests of our residents an... [more...]
Public Hearing - Planning Commission - CONTINUED TO FUTURE DATE - March 11, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: IN LINE WITH PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES, THIS HEARING HAS BEEN CONTINUED TO A FU... [more...]
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Resources - March 04, 2020
King County is responding to the emergence of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in our community and has act... [more...]
Emergency Services / Public Safety
DIAL 911 IF YOU HAVE A POLICE, FIRE, OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
- The Town contracts with the King County Sheriff's Office (KCSO) for police-protection services, including crime response and traffic enforcement.
◦ If you have an emergency, please dial 911. The 911 dispatcher answering your call will ask you several questions to help them prioritize your call and ensure that your emergency it is handled immediately.
◦ If you have a routine matter, please contact KCSO by dialing 206.296.3311. This non-emergency line is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and operators are trained to determine if your situation should be escalated to emergency status.
- The Town contracts with the Bellevue Fire Department for fire-protection and Medic One services.
◦ If you have an emergency, please contact Bellevue Fire for by dialing 911.
◦ If you have a routine matter, please contact them by dialing 425.452.6892
- The Town also has a Town Marshal who coordinates the Blockwatch Program and acts as a liaison between the Town and the King County Sheriff's Office. Please refer to your Green Book for more information about the Marshal's duties and the Blockwatch Program.