- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Gov. Inslee Stay-Home Order - March 23, 2020
On March 23rd, Governor Inslee issued a Stay-Home order for residents of Washington State. ... [more...]
Town Services Temporarily Suspended - March 17, 2020
The Town of Beaux Arts Village as determined that it it in the best interests of our residents an... [more...]
Public Hearing - Planning Commission - CONTINUED TO FUTURE DATE - March 11, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: IN LINE WITH PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES, THIS HEARING HAS BEEN CONTINUED TO A FU... [more...]
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Resources - March 04, 2020
King County is responding to the emergence of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in our community and has act... [more...]
Public Works Department Consultants
The Town of Beaux Arts Village contracts with several professional consultants to staff our Public Works Department. Any and all hours that they work are billed to the Town and some may be chargeable to the specific project they are reviewing, inspecting, etc. If the work is performed on behalf of a private property owner, the owner will be billed for the charges associated with these hours based on the Town's current Fee Schedule.
If you obtain (or already have) a permit for your project, the charges will be billed as part of the fees for your permit. If, for some reason, you do not need a permit or choose not to move forward with a project, the charges will be billed to you separately.
- The Town contracts with Stacia Schroeder at Northwest Civil Solutions for Town engineering services. Ms. Schroeder reviews applications for and performs inspections of ROW permits, both private and commercial.
- The Town is working to find a contractor for street superintendent services. The superintendent performs regular street inspections and maintenance, including street-sign installation and repairs, name-sign installations, simple storm-drain cleaning, and fire-hydrant testing.
To speak with either of these consultants, please contact Clerk/Treasurer Sue Ann Spens for public-works project or Deputy Clerk Angela Kulp for building projects.
Sue Ann Spens, Clerk/Treasurer
Public Works projects
Angela Kulp, Deputy Clerk
Building Department projects