- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Sound Transit - South Bellevue Construction - August 08, 2018
Public Works Department Consultants
The Town of Beaux Arts Village contracts with several professional consultants to staff our Public Works Department. Any and all hours that they work are billed to the Town and some may be chargeable to the specific project they are reviewing, inspecting, etc. If the work is performed on behalf of a private property owner, the owner will be billed for the charges associated with these hours based on the Town's current Fee Schedule.
If you obtain (or already have) a permit for your project, the charges will be billed as part of the fees for your permit. If, for some reason, you do not need a permit or choose not to move forward with a project, the charges will be billed to you separately.
- The Town contracts with Stacia Schroeder at Northwest Civil Solutions for Town engineering services. Ms. Schroeder reviews applications for and performs inspections of ROW permits, both private and commercial.
- The Town contracts with BB Service Company for street superintent services. Bill Beck performs regular street maintenance, including street-sign installation and repairs, name-sign installations, simple storm-drain cleaning, and fire-hydrant testing.
To speak with any of these consultants, for first referrals, please contact Clerk/Treasurer Sue Ann Spens for public-works project or Deputy Clerk Angela Kulp for building projects.