Special Election Filing -- Beaux Arts Council Position No. 2 - July 17, 2019

Interested in serving on the Town Council?  Check out information about filing for office at... [more...]

Sound Transit - South Bellevue Construction Alert - July 15, 2019

Visit [more...]


Police / Fire Services

The Town contracts for police and fire services.  If you need help from one of these agencies, please call 911.  The 911 operators are trained to direct your call to the appropriate emergency or non-emergency channel.

Frequently Asked Questions

Police Services

The Town contracts with the King County Sheriff for police services.  As part of that contract, KCSO patrols the Town regularly and is also the agency that responds to all non-emergency calls.  In the case of an emergency, the Washington State mutual-aid agreement ensures that the closest available police officer(s) will respond.

Please visit the King County Sheriff's Office webpage for more information.

Fire Services

The Town contracts with Bellevue Fire Department for fire services.  As part of that contract, BFD responds to all calls for fire and medical emergencies placed through 911.  In addition, BFD handles all fire-sprinkler plan reviews and permitting.

For more information, please visit the Bellevue Fire Department webpage.